TAPS Tenant Legal Advocacy Services provide unique and vital services to the Greater Victoria community including:
- Legal information for tenants about the BC Residential Tenancy Act and other applicable legislation.
- Negotiation on behalf of tenants with their landlords towards an equitable resolution of disputes.
- Legal advocacy on behalf of tenants at Residential Tenancy Branch dispute resolution hearings.
- Education for tenants, professionals and community members regarding tenancy issues, rights and responsibilities.
- Assistance and support for individuals to develop the skills necessary to advocate for themselves.